Monday, December 20, 2010

Cami and Andrew, analog


Keystone 60 Second Everflash camera, 690 film (expired)

I had such a great time shooting formals for Cami and Andrew. We met up and went to the Kolob Terrace area. The spot that we worked with was on private property, with the owner's permission. Andrew and Cami had scouted the area earlier, and it was their wish to be photographed there. Their choice in location was just amazing. The scenery was gorgeous, and the day was just about perfect. The weather was lovely, and the sky kept changing, so I was presented with various lighting opportunities. Thank you, nature.
I took a mix of photos on a few different cameras. These are a few of my favorite shots taken on some of my analog cameras.

Keystone 60 Second Everflash camera, 690 film (expired)

Polaroid SX70 camera, PX70 First Flush Film

Keystone 60 Second Everflash camera, 690 film (expired)

Recesky TLR camera, Kodak 200 iso film.

Cami and Andrew are such a great couple. I am happy that I was able to photograph part of their journey together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment